Ontario is preparing for the next phase of its plan to respond to the COVID-19 global pandemic. A Framework for Reopening our Province outlines the criteria Ontario’s health experts will use to advise the government on the loosening of emergency measures. To date, the measures put in place are working.
As the Government of Ontario moves to gradually re-open the economy, feedback from industry will be critical. As part of the outreach strategy included in the Framework, MPP’s have been asked to hold consultations throughout May and provide feedback to the Ontario Jobs and Recovery Committee, chaired by Minister of Finance Rod Phillips.
I will be holding a series of virtual consultations with six different sectors:
- SME and Non-Profits – May, 21st from 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Manufacturing – May, 28th from 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Tourism / Arts / Culture - June 4th from 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Agriculture / Food Processing - June 8th from 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Development / Construction - June 11th from 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Professionals - June 18th from 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Please leave your information below to RSVP.